Help me Fight for Justice
If this is a personal contribution (non-business) over $1000 please fill
out the “Employer” & “Occupation” fields.
- Aggregate contributions cannot exceed $4,000 during an election period. An election period for this campaign is defined as a four-year period between general election days.
- Individuals may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Megan Kau.
- Corporations are required to register and file reports with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission for contributions from its own treasury that aggregate more than $1,000 per two year election period made to a candidate or candidate committee.
- Candidate committees and political action committees registered with the Federal Election Commission may contribute up to $4,000 to Friends of Megan Kau. However, if aggregate contributions exceed $1,000, the committee must register as a non-candidate committee with the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission.
- Contributions from individuals must be made from their own funds, and not funds from another.
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.
- Contributions from state and local contractors are not permissible.
- Contributions to Friends of Megan Kau are not tax-deductible.